March 16, 2008

Sale-A-Brations Cards, Final Day!

Well here it is, the last creation for this years Sale-A-Bration. Please email me your creations and lets all share our creations and inspiration with each other. Hope you enjoy the final card, let me know what you think. :)


This was made with the Friendship Blooms SAB set. I used Always Artichoke Cardstock for the card base, and Spring Fling Designer Series Paper. I accented with the floral image in the set stamping onto Mellow Moss and Vellum Cardstock using White Staz-on ink. I used the same ink for the whimsical accents on the side of the card. I punched out the smaller floral images using the 1" circle punch. I stamped the word FRIENDSHIP on Mellow Moss cardstock and punch them out with the small and large oval punches. I added some white dots around the large oval shape using a white gel pen. This is a nice simple low key card- which by the way has NO glitter- gasp!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgious card, darling!
Jill