March 4, 2008

Sale-A-Brations Cards, Day 2



This card was SUPER fun and I think turned out quite well. I used Tempting Turquoise as the card base, Wild Wasabi, Pixie Pink, and Whisper White cardstock. Once I stamped the balloons I took my paper piercer and made a small hole at the bottom of the balloons. I curled the wire on the end of my paper piercer and then un-coiled it to give me a more flowing ringlet look. ;) I placed a glue dot on the back of the white card stock where the base of the balloons would be and once I ran my wire through I adhered it to the glue dot. I punched 2 slots on either side of the gathered wire near the base of the card and ran the ribbon through to hold the wire into place. I then (of course) put stickles on EVERYTHING, because if it doesn't glitter it's just not done! Man I wish you could see this move in the light- BEE-UTIFUL! Anyway I hope you like it and look forward to tomorrow. :)

No comments: