March 8, 2008

Sale-A-Brations Cards, Day 6


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I think this card is so simple and fun! I used Real Red cardstock as the card base, then a layer of Wild Wasabi on top. I used Prep School Designer Series paper on top of the Wild Wasabi and then wrapped the entire card with Pumpkin grosgrain ribbon. I did a double scallop with Tempting Turquoise classic ink and Wild Wasabi cardstock. I then layered the Happy Birthday that is on Whisper White on top of a Real Red cardstock circle. I love the little extra ribbon pieces that mimic leaves for the scallop flower- thingy. :) The best part for me...there is glitter on the flames of the candles- GOTTA LOVE THAT GLITTER!!! Hope you enjoy and see you soon for another card. Don't forget there is only about a week left before Sale-A-Bration ends and these stamps are gone FOREVER. Call me today to place your order!

No comments: