March 14, 2008

Sale-A-Brations Cards, Day 8-12


OK,Ok...so yes I have been slacking a BIT. I am not the BEST at updating this EVERYDAY, although I though by making these posts daily I would get in the habit, but no such luck! I am so sorry that I have made you wait for these...but here are 8-12 for your viewing enjoyment. :)

This card was so fun and easy, I used Rose Red Cardstock for the card base, Regal Rose cardstock stamped with a polka dot background using Rose Red Ink. I also used Old Olive cardstock and ink (for the phrase), then simply tied a knot in my ribbon and wrapped it around the card. I stamped the flower from Friendship Bloom, cut it out and mounted it with demensionals. If you look at the flower it is COVERED in glitter, you cant forget that! Simple as 1, 2, 3.









This Card only took me a few moments. Soft Sky
cardstock is used for the base. I used Purely Pomegranate cardstock for the base square. I made 4 squares of designer series paper (using ginger blossoms here) and then cut them diagonally (twice) to make the triangle. I stamped on of my So Many Scallops stamps with Soft Sky and Groovy Guava ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I punched the Soft Sky image out with the scallop punch, and the groovy guava one out with the 1" circle punch, then I mounted them on top of each other and adhered with a dimensional. Before I mounted the large centerpiece square I placed a single piece of 5/8" white grosgrain ribbon down the center and cut on a diagonal. Then I mounted the large centerpiece with dimensionals. Now it's your turn! :) Gasp- no glitter!







This card was done mostly with our designer series paper (Berry Bliss). I used Pretty in Pink cardstock as my card base, little flowers (made with the matching Boho West floral punch), and for the scallop in the center. I took a large piece of the designer series paper and cut it diagonally and covered 1/2 of the card. I then cut anther coordinating piece for the center of the card. I stamped the Sweet One scallop image onto Creamy Caramel cardstock using white craft ink. I cut out the image and mounted it with dimensionals onto the scallop. I then filled in the moon shape with OF COURSE glitter! I attached the little flowers and used GLITTER in the centers. Oh yeah, I also put glitter on each petal of the scallop circle as well. You can never have enough glitter- well maybe you can. :)









This card uses many of the same colors and the same Designer Series paper as the one above (Berry Bliss). I used Pretty In Pink cardstock for my base, and layered it with the Designer Paper. I used Chocolate Chip cardstock as my square centerpiece base, and layered it with another piece of the Berry Bliss paper. I used Pretty in Pink CS for my scallop punch and Chocolate Chip cardstock for the center (stamped with white craft ink) using the Lots of Thoughts stamp set. Before attaching my centerpiece I wrapped the card in this adorable dotted ribbon. There IS glitter on the petals of the scallop circle, cant forget that twice!










This was an ADORABLE card I got at the Stamposium this year. I do not remember who I got it from but this is not made by me and cant take credit for it. They used Whisper white cardstock as the base, and using the paper pack that was offered in the last catalog she cut 4 small squares of the different papers and adhered then to the base. She stamped the image from the So Many Scallops set onto Whisper White CS and punched it out with the scallop punch and placed a vintage brad in the center. It is mounted to the card using dimensionals and is simple and CUTE!

No comments: