March 3, 2008

Lucky #13, Day 1

Ok, so you may or may not know that I am really crappy at posting everyday, so in an effort to get better at it I have devised a plan. This weekend, as I was prepping for the Sale-A-Bration Stamp Camp that I am hosting on Friday night, I was making my 13 card samples for my display board. I am going to post one card each day for you to see, these are all featuring the stamps that are available in the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catalog- that you can only get for FREE by placing a $50+ order. For every $50 you spend you get a free set, or a package of rub-on's. Here we go!















This was a FUN card t make. I used a transparency sheet as my card base. I put a 4x5.25 size of Real Red cardstock on the inside (not only for writing, but to give some boundaries to the card). I used white staz-on on the front of the acetate. I stamped the phrase on the Real Red cardstock (inside). I then stamped out on Whisper White cardstock some extra flowers and after cutting them out I adhered them to the card with little glue dots. I loved the way this card turned out. I am going to have to do this for a class project SOON!

No comments: