March 3, 2008

My NEW favorite Toy




















This is my new toy, the NEW Crop-A-Dile II "Big Bite". I have not had time to sit and play with it yet, but I saw it on HSN and HAD to have it! They showed some amazing things done with it. For instance you can get into the middle of a 12x12 page, this thing reaches 6" in on anything. The mouth of it is wider so you can fir it over the lip of a tin bucket and CD case. You can punch through ANYTHING- metal, leather, cardstock, and much more. There are also settings for different size eyelets and GROMMETS and you can not only punch out the holes with this device but set them too! It is amazing. My goal is to get some time this week to make some projects using this COOL TOOL! Ok, so I had to be creative to take this picture with one hand and to actually use it in the other...I get a little sea sick looking at it too. But see how you can pick it up and use it like your old style CAD- it is (or at least feels like it) not any heavier than the old version of this tool. Lets see if I can give you a glimpse of the settings...


I don't know if you can see it, but this is the setting for actually setting eyelets and grommets. I cant seem to load the other pic right now either. Well chew on this for a while and I hope to be back before the end of the week with more. ;)


No comments: