March 5, 2008

SAB Cards, Day 3


This card was so fun to make. I used the school prep Designer Series Paper as the background. I love the color scheme of this paper! the card base is Tempting Turquoise and then I also used Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, and Real Red. I used my Coluzzle to cut out the ovals and then my corner round punch to create the scallop edge. I stamped (with Versamark) the cake on Real Red cardstock and popped it up with dimensionals. I used the red gingham ribbon, and what card is actually complete without BLING! I know it is hard to see BUT it is ALL over this card. The polka-dots are glittered, the cake is glittered, the ovals are glittered, the sentiment is glittered, oh yea and the candles and flames are glittered! I love the sparkle, :)! Don't you just love my finger nail in every pic...yeah, I really took the time to take good pics- NOT! Thanks for looking.

No comments: