January 7, 2008

Wow, Improvements!

Ok, so here is a sneak peak of my new website BUT there is more great news! I am starting to finally figure out how to use this silly thing! *grin* So I figured out how to add an on-line purchase option (now just to get it set up!) I also (thanks to Heather!!) have figured out how to add a calendar for you to view as well! I am so excited...I also set up my new Stampin' Up! Website tonight. It goes live tomorrow, I hope to have the link change over running SOON! I have to tell you I think I am really going to love this new site. It is SO pretty and so easy to use, I love it. Uploading and updating is SOOOO much easier than my old one. I can also create the most beautiful newsletters as well, and you should see the templates...words are not enough! I might send out a tester for everyone even though I have already sent out my official newsletter for Jan. I can pass it up, it is so pretty. I even have the option to send out invitations for classes, but they are SO much prettier! I am testing a few things first before I go full force, but so far ME LIKEY!!!

No comments: