January 20, 2008

Retreat Time!!!

Ready, Set, Scrap!!! Well this weekend was
AMAZING, we had SO much fun at this weekend retreat being crafty. We stayed up late, crafted TONZ and laughed until we wet our pants. Well, OK so maybe we didn't do ALL of that- we only crafted moderately. *smirk*

We met the most friendly girls (Karen, Keri) at our station this weekend. We have been here once before (back in Aug. last year for our B-days) an originally met Amy, Theresa, Michelle, and the other ladies at station one. They were such a riot that we had to return with them and on this trip we met for the first time our table mates, the "sissies"!! They are SOOO sweet and FUNNY!! OMW- they are funny, and so crafty!


So here we are at our little station...yeas I brought ALL of my ink, ribbon, and paper (you can see those in the pic...they are on the floor). The gal in the pink is Keri and you can't really see but her sister Karen is directly across from me. They were so FUNNY! They gave really great ideas and tips to Lori for her scrap pages. We also learned a lot about them, Karen can not take repetitive, loud, irritating noises...so needless to say I felt bad that they were stuck with me all weekend. *grin* Sorry Karen!


I am desperately trying to get Lori to assist me with pictures for my tutorial for an upcoming Stamp Camp. I knew she couldn't ignore me forever...from my angle I thought she might not have heard me and so I thought some repetitive nudging would help. Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori, Lori...




Here is all four of us...there were 13 gals total this weekend. There were 4 more at the station to the right of us, and another 5 at the station catty corner of Lori. I know that sounds like a lot but there was LOTS of room and we had some SERIOUS jams thanks to Amy's IPod...What variety...I especially liked "put your back into it..." I think that is what the song was called? I hate the fact that all the dates are taken for the rest of 2008...*frown*
Oh well here's to a great, memorable weekend...cant wait to do it SOON!

No comments: