January 4, 2008

I know it has been a few days since the new idea book & catalog has been out but I just cant seem to get with it yet this year. *sigh* But I finally made a list (somewhat LONG I have to admit) of things I need to get done...more frequent posting is defiantly on there! I hope you enjoy this new Catalog- I LOVE IT!!! It is so pretty and such great ideas and new Stamps, what more could you ask for?

If you would like your own copy of this marvelous book just email me your request. The books are $5 each + shipping, great price when you figure the retail cost of the book is $9.99 and it has WAY more ideas than a regular Scrapbook or Craft magazine and for the same price. Take a peek on-line if you would like by visiting my web site and click on the link below the Catalog icon. Enjoy!!

No comments: