January 10, 2008

I am FINALLY done!!! Whew...

Well after spending TONS of time getting organized and situated I am finally finished. I have been stocking up on different products lately getting ready for some future craft fairs. I am hopeful to book some in the spring/summer. I am also SO excited that I finally have this office/craft room done so that I can now focus on getting all the pics taken for the new blog store I am working on. :) (oh did I say that out loud- oops, *wink*) Be on the look out! That large white box thing on the table there is my photo cube...I am no photographer but I read about them on TayloredExpressions blog (see her link under my fav's!). She has the most amazing pics on her website and she uses one of these to make them look so nice. I am still learning about how to use a camera to get the most out of the pic! I store all my punches in a see through door hanging shoe rack- I love it! I have all my card stock in roll away bins under the table as well- you cant really see them.

This is a view of the rest of the right side of the room. I have all of my stamp sets on the upper shelves and the ones closest to the tables are full of all my NECESSITIES (scissors, adhesive, coluzzle, crop-a-dile, wheel handles, gel pens, blender pens, stylus, embossing powders, micro beads, etc.) pretty much anything I don't want to get off my BUTT to get! *grin* I also have my SU! markers sitting there at my finger tips. I have all my stamp pads, paper scraps, die cuts, and if you look closely my NEW ribbon organizers all right there!

OK now if you turn you head just a bit...this is the view. This is the TOWER for all of my 12x12 paper, oh yeah and at the top is the box of the SU! Christmas wrapping paper that I couldn't live without. I just couldn't bring my self to actually wrapping resents with it knowing that people would just ball up and throw away this BEAUTIFUL paper!!! So I keep it for other projects that I do...I have SO many great ideas for craft fair items! *Bwahahaha* If you notice the two tubs under the table those are altered items/craft fair items that I have either finished so far or have left over from previous fairs. I cant wait for this next weekend, I have some COOL projects saved up for my CRAFT RETREAT...oh I am SOOOOOO excited!

Alight, so this is my LEAST favorite side of my room. I get anxious every time I look this direction. I feel like even though everything is in a spot, it feels like mass chaos to me. I always feel that way until I get fair items done and packed away in my tubs. there is just so much inventory type items jammed in there...it really jacks with my OCD! *Hee Hee Hoo, Hee Hee Hoo* Time for yoga! On that table are all my cool machines, cuttlebug, xyron, light box, laminating machine (you cant see it behind the Dell toner), and my swap bag (that things holds like a million swaps, OK maybe I am exaggerating just a little). Under the table is my beautiful PINK tote! I got this like 2 years ago from my hubby...he doesn't get this whole obsession but humors me with kindness. I saved the best part for last...

Man this looked SO much better bigger...I know, I know, it is really hard to see how cool this is but these are my ribbon organizers that I got TODAY! I set them up the minuet they arrived! I spent like 2 hours getting them all installed and in place, did I mention that I LOVE to organize. If I wasn't running a staffing agency, and a stamping biz I would love to be a professional organizer. I know you would probably have your eyes scratched out of your head. I am weird like that. What is really funny is that the rest of my house looks like someone broke into it and ran-sacked it. Seriously! hope you enjoyed this glimpse into my room because it will be a WHILE before it looks like this again!

No comments: