January 30, 2008

Ready... Set... SALE-A-BRATION!!!!

Can you believe it is that time AGAIN!!! I have mailed out the catty's to you (if you were on my mailing list prior to Dec. 11th), you should get it some time this week. If you just can't wait that long, I know I wouldn't be able to, then click on the link and take a gander at this years catalog. Don't know what Sale-A-Bration is? Let me explain...for every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! merchandise you get a free stamp set or package of rub-on's from the 2008 SAB Mini Catalog. There are 5 different stamp sets and 1 package of rub-on's to choose from.

The best part of this all is the stamp camp that myself and 2 other Demo's are putting together for March 7th. You will get to make 6 different projects many of which use the sets and rub-ons from the SAB mini catalog. Check out my Creative Projects page on my website to see what we will be making at the camp. Oh I almost forgot that included in the cost of the camp you will get to go home with your very own package of RUB-ONS!!!! You can beat that with a stick!!! Check my site for additional details.

No comments: