March 4, 2009

Ok, so I am a PIN Head...Reveal Part 4

I ordered these HUGE clothes pins on-line and decided to cover them with DSP and sell them at my craft fairs too. I realized after completing them ALL that they sell them PRE-PAINTED white, yes that is right, I painted all of these first before decorating them. Which meant I took them all apart and then had to put them all back together...what a PAIN, but I think they turned out nicely. I think I will market them as picture holders or recipe holders. I really like these, if I had more I would have used all sorts of papers.

I also added some glitter detail on ALL of the pins, I think they are just cuter that way!? Don't you?


I don't know if you can tell in the pic that the Pomegranate flowers are outlined in glitter, well at least a few of them are. :)

I used chocolate and silver glitter on these. I really need a new camera mine doesn't seem to take consistently good pics.


I think this is one of my favorites! I love the pink and choco paper and I used choco glitter to outline the choco circles. I love those colors!!!


1 comment:

jeannette said...

Erin-- I think you should market these to hold recipes while you are cooking-- perfect size and the dsp could be covered in a matte spray to keep them cleanable. Thay are cute!! Jeannette