March 6, 2009

I've Been Framed! Reveal Part 4...

I LOVE these frames, I got these at Michael's and covered them with DSP (what a lengthy process, but so worth it!) I love the different shapes and I didn't even get to use half of all the paper I have to use on them, so I went and bought MORE!!! I love these, and you probably can't tell but they all have a little GLITTER on them, come on- you know they wouldn't be complete without glitter! These are the ones I did for Valentines Day, all different types of Red patterns! I love these the best I think! Some even have jeweled accents!
These are a mixture of different kinds of papers and some have ribbon and glitter!


I tried to get a closer shot, not so successful though...

I think the round ones are super fun! These are a great shape and even though they are a little hard to get to stand they turned out cute. Wait till you see the project I have in mind for my own frames, when I get it completed I will post it- it will be several weeks though.

No comments: