March 1, 2009

Holy- Books, Batman!!! Reveal Part 2

So I guess you could say I have spent a good amount of time making notebooks and journals...These notebooks are just plain FUN to make and what a cute gift- No?





These I used more colorful paper and I made these cute title pieces and embellished them with not only ribbon but with buttons, glitter and more. I don't have the one showing that I made a slew of flowers for the cover, my friend said that it looked like a flower threw up on the cover, but I thought it looked good- Oh yeah it has a few butterflies with their wings lifted on it too. Ok, Maybe a bit over the top???






These were cute spiral bound books I found at wal-mart for almost nothing. I made the last one specifically for my girlfriend that LOVES Halloween!



These books I got in the Michael's $1 spot and the best part is that they come with these cute plastic covers that I put back on when I finished them. Some of these are Journals and some are just plain notebooks.




But wait, if you think this is all that I have done over the last 4 months you would be wrong. There is even more to come tomorrow...I hate it when people drag things out, but I do enjoy doing it. See you tomorrow! :)

No comments: