May 26, 2008

Last of My Convention Swaps...


These are the last 2 final swaps I am doing for Convention/SCS Dinner swap. I am still deciding and waiting to hear how many i will need for the Dinner Swap. I made 50 of each card and 30 of the 3-D items. I will defiantly swap the candy purses at Convention and more than likely one one or 2 of the cards. I used the PARTY HEARTY set that I earned after Regionals for my swaps for SCS, I love that little set! It is so cute and I could have done more but I wont have any time between now and convention to get any more cards done, which is why I had to finish them now. I hope you enjoy and please do not case for Convention or SCS dinner. Thanks for looking!

**Edited: Oh Yeah, BTW I got the original idea for this candy purse from Dawn's Blog, I love her tutorials, and I tweaked it a little to make them small enough to swap. :)

No comments: