February 26, 2009

Craft Fair Goodies, Reveal Part 1!

So this is one of the first things I have been getting ready for my upcoming Craft Fairs. These are simple note cubes that I have stamped, wrapped with ribbon and added a small beaded pen that coordinates with the cube. These are super easy to make and sell fairly well at fairs. I hope it inspires you to GET CRAFTY!!





You can see here there is a better view of the different styles I have created and the pens that I created as well. The pens I found in the Target $1 spot like a year or 2 ago, I can not tell you how many I have, I think I bought every package they had that day. These are simple great gifts for teachers and friends alike. :)




Finally an even better look at the pen that comes with the cube. I just attached the Designer Paper to the pen directly and then added more sticky tape, heated with the heat tool and applied the clear micro beads. The beads stick SO much better when you heat the sticky strip first.



Wait till you see what I have to show you tomorrow!!! I have been busy and I still have a good supply of many of the items that I already have posted on my Blog Store http://www.stampinstore4u.blogspot.com/, check it out!

No comments: