August 3, 2008

Convention Continued...

These were my BUDS at Convention, on the right of me (I am in the pink *grin*) is my cousin Shannon (this was her first Convention and she had a BLAST and on the left is my Demo friend Carlyse (she adopted me at my first Convention last year when I went alone and she befriended me- she is a sweetie!!!!) This is a small glimpse of what 6000 demo's look like when they are trying to swap cards, dance, get a glimpse of Jaren, and catch up with old friends!!
The BIG Give away at the last General Session!!! EVERYONE got a RMHC (Ronald McDonald House) stamp set "Say it with Scallops" This set is adorable and seriously it felt like we were on Oprah's "My Favorite Things" Show!!!
The last thing we did was head to the SU! Home office where we took photos of us in front of and on top of the SU! Sign. We actually were being honked at while we were taking these. The other gals were amazed that I was able to make it up there without killing myself or messing up my pedicure. :) Although if you lean to far back you fall right off...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That was by far the neatest experience! I would recommend it to anyone. What a blast and what a great company to work for.