October 23, 2007

WE'VE BEEN BOO-ED!!!


Last night I was busy getting my kids in bed while I was also trying to get my Newsletter together as well when out of the blue...a knock at the door! Of course my husbands first comment was, "Erin, are you expecting anyone?" I said no, he then looked out the peep hole and stood there st airing for what seemed like 10min. FINALLY he opens the door, I hear no conversation so I yell out- who is it? He comes inside and say someone brought us a package. I look over he balcony and yell, "WE'VE BEEN BOO-ED!!!" The kids were completely confused and while I was explaining what this was, I notice my son rustling around the bucket and then he was gone. I finished explaining it to my daughter when I started to wonder where my son was and why I COULDN'T hear him? I walk into the kitchen and he is sitting behind the island scarfing down all the candy he was able to grab before I caught him! Man is he QUICK and SNEAKY! Any how whom ever gave us this fun surprise THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never heard of this before - but then again I had never heard of Trunk or Treat before this year either.
sheila